Perfect Factor® is a unique and effective dietary supplement, combining natural plant extracts and enzymes, to naturally stimulate energy expenditure, help the body burn more fat and help reduce appetite and especially the desire for sugar.*
19% of the world's population, or 1.4 billion people, are estimated to be overweight.1 This is a problem that is much more than aesthetic. Toxins from the environment, heavy metals and hormonal residues, are stored in the body, all leading to obesity. Being in a healthy physiological state helps with weight control.*
Perfect Factor® is a combination of natural plant extracts and enzymes, which work together to help you naturally burn excess fat, boost metabolism and reduce appetite.*
Perfect Factor® is a gentle formula, free of diuretics, hormones and synthetic compounds.
Content: 90 Vegetarian Capsules
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule every day between morning and afternoon meals or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. It is important to take the capsule with at least 8 ounces of water. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Recommendations: Keep out of reach of children. Consult a healthcare practitioner before use if you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition or are taking any prescription medication. Our formulation does not contain any known allergens. However, while our Manufacturers take steps to minimize the risk of any cross contact, we cannot guarantee that any of our products do not contain trace amounts of, and are safe for consumers with peanut, tree nut, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or wheat allergies.
1. World Health Organization. "Obesity and overweight” who.int/mediacentre. World Health Organization, Fact Sheet N ° 311 May 2012. Web. 10 Jan 2
Our Story Behind The Product
Obesity is a serious health problem throughout the world. More than half of U.S. adults are overweight (61%) and more than a quarter (26%) of U.S. adults are obese.1 Many individuals struggling to keep their weight in check by diet are looking for natural and safe support to help them achieve a healthy weight. The bioactive components present in some botanicals and spices have remarkable potential support without dangerous side-effects.*
1. Preuss HG, DiFerdinando D, Bagchi M, Bagchi D. Citrus aurantium as a thermogenic, weight-reduction replacement for ephedra: an overview. J Med. 2002;33(1-4):247-64. PMID: 12939122.
The Multiple Plant Benefits
Perfect Factor® contains Garcinia cambogia2 and Guarana seed extract,3 two powerful botanical extracts that may aid weight loss by boosting metabolism and supporting the fat-burning potential of the body. Meanwhile, green tea4 and green coffee bean extracts5 are packed with natural polyphenols that support the body's normal detox system.*
2. Hayamizu K, Ishii Y, Kaneko I, et al. Effects of garcinia cambogia (Hydroxycitric Acid) on visceral fat accumulation: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial. Curr Ther Res Clin Exp. 2003;64(8):551-567. doi:10.1016/j.curtheres.2003.08.006
3. Lima NDS, Numata EP, Mesquita LMS, Dias PH, Vilegas W, Gambero A, Ribeiro ML. Modulatory Effects of Guarana (Paullinia cupana) on Adipogenesis. Nutrients. 2017 Jun 20;9(6):635. doi: 10.3390/nu9060635. PMID: 28632199; PMCID: PMC5490614.
4. Casas-Grajales S, Muriel P. Antioxidants in liver health. World J Gastrointest Pharmacol Ther. 2015;6(3):59-72. doi:10.4292/wjgpt.v6.i3.59
Thermogenesis And Inhibition Of Adipocyte Differentiation
Citrus aurantium, an agent containing beta agonists, has been reported in two studies to increase thermogenesis, at least to some extent.6 Meanwhile researchers have unraveled the mechanism behind black pepper’s (Piper Nigrum L.) purported weight management properties after they revealed that piperine from black pepper extract may block fat cell formation.7 Black pepper is also an important healthy food for its antioxidant, antimicrobial potential and gastro-protective modules.*
6. Hayamizu K, Ishii Y, Kaneko I, et al. Effects of garcinia cambogia (Hydroxycitric Acid) on visceral fat accumulation: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial. Curr Ther Res Clin Exp. 2003;64(8):551-567. doi:10.1016/j.curtheres.2003.08.006
7. Anuj Kumar Borah, Pranamika Sharma, Archana Singh, Kangkan Jyoti Kalita, Sougata Saha, Jagat Chandra Borah. Adipose and non-adipose perspectives of plant derived natural compounds for mitigation of obesity. Journal of Ethnopharmacology 2021, 280 , 114410. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jep.2021.114410
The Power Of Enzymes
Lysine, or L-lysine, is an essential amino acid, meaning it is necessary for human health, but you have to get lysine from food or supplements, as your body cannot make it. Amino acids like lysine are the building blocks of protein and play an essential role in the production of carnitine, a nutrient responsible for converting fatty acids into energy and helping lower cholesterol.8 Meanwhile Papain is a proteolytic enzyme extracted from the raw fruit of the papaya plant. Papain is a popular folk remedy to reduce pain, swelling and improve digestion.9 Papain can play a significant role in the breakdown of toxins and is a powerful digestive aid and antioxidant. Finally, Lipase, a type of protein made by your pancreas, helps your body digest fats.*10
9. Amri E, Mamboya. "Papain, a Plant Enzyme of Biological Importance: A Review." Am J Biochem Biotechnol. 2012;8(2),99-104.
Targetage®: Unique And Powerful Formulas
Made from the highest quality ingredients available
Garcinia cambogia: Contains a chemical called hydroxycitric acid (HCA), which has been studied for its effect on appetite1
Guarana: Restorative and antioxidants*2
Green Tea Extract: Contains a decent amount of caffeine and is rich in catechins, a family of antioxidants the most important of which is epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), a substance that can boost metabolism, and helps break down the fat3 and help lower blood sugar.*4
Green Coffee Extract: Was promoted by Dr. Oz back in 2012. Study reported it helped boost metabolism by up to 3-11%. It is an active ingredient that is believed to promote weight loss. Chlorogenic Acid is removed when coffee is roasted, so it must be taken as an extract for this purpose. Chlorogenic acid has also been shown to drastically improve cholesterol and triglyceride levels in rats.*5
Citrus aurantium: Combined with caffeine, may help lipolysis*6
Black Pepper Extract: May reduce adipogenesis*7
Lysine: As an amino acid, may boost the energy levels, promote weight loss process and support the digestive system*
1 - https://nccih.nih.gov/health/garcinia
2 - https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/guarana-benefits
3 - https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/green-tea-and-weight-loss#fat-loss
4 - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12118006
5 - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12550056
6 - https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/agricultural-and-biological-sciences/citrus-aurantium
7 - https://www.nutraingredients.com/Article/2012/05/09/Black-pepper-extract-could-fight-fat-by-blocking-cell-formation
Customer Reviews for Perfect Factor®
[[ review.form.review_body ]]