How to Earn Reward Points
The Reward Points Program allows you to earn points for certain actions you take on the site. Points are awarded based on making purchases and customer actions.
Benefits of Reward Points for Registered Customers
Once you register you will be able to earn and accrue reward points, which are then redeemable at time of purchase towards the cost of your order. This applies to all of our products, with the exception of our Professional line. Rewards are an added bonus to your shopping experience and just one of the ways we thank you for being a loyal customer.
Earning Reward Points
Rewards can currently be earned for the following actions:
- 1. Making purchases — every time you make a purchase you earn points based on the price of products purchased and these points are added to your Reward Points balance. For example, $1 spent = 1 Maison Beljanski Reward Point
- 2. Creating your account on MaisonBeljanski.com. As a welcome gift, you will receive 100 points
- 3. Subscribing to our newsletter for the first time earns you 100 points
- 4. Invite your friends — Once they've made a purchase, you'll earn 100 points as a thank you from us.
- 5. 400 points equals $6 USD savings on your next order!
Redeeming Reward Points
You can redeem your reward points at checkout. If you have accumulated enough points to redeem them you will have the option of using points as one of the payment methods. The option to use reward points, as well as your balance and the monetary equivalent this balance, will be shown to you in the Payment Method area of the checkout. Redeemable reward points can be used in conjunction with other payment methods such as credit cards, gift cards and more.
Reward Points Minimums
Accrue 400 Maison Beljanski reward points to start using your balance toward your next purchase. You will not earn points for the portion of your order that is paid using your reward points.
Managing My Reward Points
You have the ability to view and manage your points through your Customer Account. From your account you will be able to view your total points, minimum needed to redeem, and a cumulative history of points acquired, redeemed and lost. If you don't have a Customer Account, Register today!